Donald J. Trump, Ph.D., is Dean and Professor at Trump University, where he holds endowed Chairs in the Departments of Diplomacy, International Relations, and Science. As Dean he was responsible for Trump University becoming one of the most respected institutions of higher education in the country, all while being a champion of such critical educational and scientific issues as:
- Safeguarding our 1st Amendment rights to use SPSS in an increasingly R and Python world;
- Protecting journals from Radical Open Access by forcing PLoS to build a giant Paywall along our journals’ borders;
- Ensuring our right to practice American Science free from globalization and international collaboration;
- Upholding the integrity of the Academy by demanding Neil DeGrasse Tyson release his Diploma;
- Providing mentorship to highly attractive graduate students & postdocs, whose looks often lead their colleagues to bully them;
- Making NSF and NIH grants more competitive to ensure only the very best scientists have funding.
Despite his administrative responsibilities, Dr. Trump also maintains an active research program.
1) Trump PhD, D. J. In review. Controlling Neural Networks Using Homogeneous Algorithms.
2) Trump PhD, D. In Review. Fields and Tropical Galois Theory.
Dr. Trump is also the author a major new statistics book. On sale soon, pre-order your copy now.
The media are disgusting liars. Several members of the media, most of whom are horrible, have written very biased stories about @ScientistTrump.
Some — I assume — are nice people. But they are truing to rig this election.